- Written Exam
- Skills & Agility Exam
- Oral Interviews
- Background Check
Thank you for your interest in Mission Ambulance, Inc. By applying for a position with Mission Ambulance, you have just taken your first step towards finding the path to a satisfying career in EMS. Mission Ambulance is highly regarded throughout Southern California as being a forerunner in Courtesy, Compassion, and Commitment through professionalism and integrity.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us in placing you in the position that best meets your qualifications. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified in writing (mail/email/text message) or by phone. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.
- CA Driver License
- CA Ambulance Driver Certificate (See Below)
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- BLS Provider Certificate
- ACLS Provider Certificate
- CA State EMT-P Certification
- Driver History Report
- Upon successfully passing the initial application screening a Written Exam will be given on a scheduled date which will take about ½ an hour. A minimum of 80% must be achieved on the exam to continue in the hiring process.
- Upon successfully passing the written exam, the Skills and Agility test will be given. These tests will consist of:
- Lifting a minimum of 150 lbs. on a gurney from a lowered position.
- Scenario which includes primary and secondary assessments.
Upon successfully passing Mission’s Hiring Process, you will be informed and placed in a Hiring pool awaiting the next EMS Training Academy (Orientation). Prior to any offer of employment, we will need to receive photocopies of ALL current certifications you possess. Also, if there are any accidents listed on your DMV record, you must provide Mission Ambulance, Inc. with a copy of the accident report(s), whether or not the accident was your fault
[alert]AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY MISSION AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.[/alert]
Who is Mission Ambulance?We are Mission Ambulance, Southern California's choice in providing basic and advanced critical care medical transportation services. For over a decade, we've been answering the needs of the many communities we serve with unmatched courtesy, compassion and commitment. Our mission is to serve, and our attention to service is what makes us the fastest-growing medical transportation provider in the region. Our Skilled staff of Emergency Medical Technicians and Registered Nurses is ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our cutting edge dispatch technology and GPS tracking systems, we ensure that you'll always receive prompt, timely service - day or night, rain or shine.
Mission EMS Training
- EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 911