EMS Internship Program: (this process is unique unto itself)
- Affiliation Required
- Oral Interview
- Background Check
- EMS Orientation Training
- Any person applying for this position must be a student enrolled in a school with an affiliation agreement with Mission Ambulance.
Affiliates: Riverside County Office of Education CTE ROP
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified in writing (mail/email/text message) or by phone. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.
- Once your application has been reviewed you shall be contacted for a Panel Oral Interview with our Management Team. Interviews are graded on a pass/fail basis. Due to the limited number of internships Mission Ambulance has to offer only a select few will be able to start each year
- Those few individuals selected each year shall then go through a EMS Orientation Training which shall consist of: AHS BLS Provider CPR certification, AHA First Aid Certification, and HIPAA Privacy & Security certification just to name a few.
Thank you for your interest in Mission Ambulance, Inc. By applying for an EMS Internship with Mission Ambulance, you will be able to immerse yourself in all aspects of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) to help you determine if this is a career path you would like to endeavor.
It is our policy to provide equal internship opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
[doc]Download a printable PDF version of this application[/doc]
[alert]AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY MISSION AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.[/alert]
Who is Mission Ambulance?We are Mission Ambulance, Southern California's choice in providing basic and advanced critical care medical transportation services. For over a decade, we've been answering the needs of the many communities we serve with unmatched courtesy, compassion and commitment. Our mission is to serve, and our attention to service is what makes us the fastest-growing medical transportation provider in the region. Our Skilled staff of Emergency Medical Technicians and Registered Nurses is ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our cutting edge dispatch technology and GPS tracking systems, we ensure that you'll always receive prompt, timely service - day or night, rain or shine.
Mission EMS Training
- EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 911