Critical Care Transport Nurse:
- Background Check
- Oral Interview
Thank you for your interest in Mission Ambulance, Inc. By applying for a position with Mission Ambulance, you have just taken your first step towards finding the path to a satisfying career in EMS. Mission Ambulance is highly regarded throughout Southern California as being a forerunner in Courtesy, Compassion, and Commitment through professionalism and integrity.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us in placing you in the position that best meets your qualifications. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
- 2 Years Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Transport or other equivalent experience.
Required Licensure and/or Certifications:
- CA Driver License
- CA RN License
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- ACLS Provider
- PALS Provider
- TNCC, ATCN, or PHTLS (Required within 6 months)
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- CA Ambulance Driver Certificate (See Below)
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified in writing (mail/email/text message) or by phone. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.
- Upon successfully passing the initial application screening a Written Exam will be given on a scheduled date which will take about 20 mins. This test is a pass/fail and follows guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association in regard to BLS, ACLS and PALS.
- Upon successful completion of the written exam you shall hav a Panel Oral Interview which shall be conducted with our Operations Team.
Prior to any offer of employment, we will need to receive photocopies of ALL current certifications you possess.
Download a printable PDF version of this application
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY MISSION AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.